Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
Platform Services Engineer (DevOps)
esure are recruiting for Platform Services Engineer (DevOps). esure relies on our digital platform to serve hundreds of thousands of quotes a day. We are looking for an experienced engineer to join the Platform Services team, which is responsible for infrastructure automation and release processes. Platform Services also provides tools, advice and support to other esure technical teams. Our stack is mainly Linux and Java/Oracle apps hosted in private datacentres and public clouds (AWS) and we use Puppet for configuration management. Recently we have started using Docker, ‘cloud first’ technologies (such as Springboot and NoSQL) and moving more of our production apps to AWS. Working as part of an agile team you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing subject matter expertise for Puppet and Docker, including supporting the software and writing / reviewing modules
- Management of on-demand cloud environments
- Implementing application and database releases in multiple environments, including production (out of hours work sometimes required)
- Administering esure’s code repositories and continuous integration servers
- Working closely with development and operations colleagues
- Continuous improvement of automation and self-service features
In return we offer the opportunity to develop your career in a friendly, DevOps-focused environment that fully embraces a positive team culture. The successful applicant will help to shape the future of esure tech.
esure are recruiting for a Claims Analyst. This role will provide provide analytical and insight support to the Technical Claims Management Team, the Reserving function, the Corporate Analysis team, the Finance department and the Operational Executive team.
The nature of the work carried out by the Claims Analyst will be varied but will concentrate on analysis of claims data for the Motor and Home books of business (including support to the Counter Fraud team) to provide actionable insight to drive improved claims performance and ultimately improved company performance.
The job holder will contribute to managing the department’s annual costs, expenditure, and productivity.
- Analysis of claims financial and operational MI to provide actionable insight to the Claims Leadership team in order to drive business benefit for the Home and Motor books of business.
- Contribute to the delivery of MI, analysis and insight relating to claims, to the wider business.
- Drive forward the implementation of visual analytics as a tool within the Claims department.
- Liaise closely with the Technical Claims managers to ensure that risks and opportunities relating to emerging and current issues are fully understood along with the potential financial impact.
- Project work when necessary (e.g. to support legislative change).
- Provide statistical support to the wider claims department.
- Liaison with the Reserving function to provide clarity on claims performance and provide insight into emerging and existing trends for the quarterly reserving process.
- Working closely with the Corporate Analysis (Pricing) Team to explain claims trends and to provide insight for pricing decisions.
- Working closely with Finance and Corporate Analysis to ensure that claims related elements of plans and reforecasts are robust and detailed.
- Working with the Technical Claims managers to support the Claims Savings programme through the use of analysis and insight. This will include providing financial analytical support to both build business cases and to track the flow of benefits.
- Ensuring that past and future Claims Savings are fully reflected in Reserving projections.
- Liaison with regulatory bodies to ensure that any requests for MI are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Customer Service Advisor
Esure and Sheilas Wheels Insurance Group - Customer Service Advisor
HIGHLY COMPETITVE SALARY
Location: Manchester City Centre - Quay Street, M3 4AL
Full Time Permanent Opportunities - 35 hours per week
At esure we understand insurance isn’t just about having great products, it’s about excellent customer service and we can talk for hours about how great ours is. This is where you come in. We’re recruiting now for Customer Service Specialists to join our Operations Department in Manchester starting on Monday 11 December.
We’re offering you a starting salary of £15,379 for working as little as 35 hours per week rising to £16,000 after your settling in period. However, when we talk to you and recognise you’re already experienced we may offer you an even higher salary up to £18,000. On top of this, we’re also offering a very generous benefits package which we’ll tell you more about as you read on.
esure is a great place to work all year. By joining us now, you’ll experience just how great it is in the festive season. We’ll pay you a festive bonus, offer you a free 3 course lunch to dine with your colleagues and you’ll get involved in our festive quiz which offers many attractive prizes!
To help get you started, our dedicated trainers will spend the first 4 weeks with you in a classroom style environment before you head off to cut your teeth in our graduation bay for a further 4 weeks. So, don’t worry if you don’t have previous insurance experience, we’ll help you to be your best. As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll often be dealing with inbound calls from existing customers, answering questions, amending policy details, selling extra products and actioning general queries. Taking calls from all sorts of different customers, you’ll listen to them, make them feel valued and help them with their needs. The type of calls you’ll handle varies from Paul, who wants to insure his new car and Mary, who has 10 years no claims insurance and would like to renew today. Team Leaders are always close by, so you’ll be continually supported as you settle in with us.
We know what success looks like and part of this is taking the time to listen, ask the right questions and being proud of giving the best sales service to our customers. Our specialists come from all different backgrounds and that’s what makes us stand out in delivering excellence
Finally, because we know you’ll do a great job, you’ll have the opportunity to progress to advanced and expert levels which you’ll be rewarded for. Sounding just like you? Here’s how to apply…
- 35 hours per week working on a rotational shift pattern between Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 9am - 2pm.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Attractive contributory pension scheme
- Profit Share
- Up to 25% product discount for you including friends and family
- When you recommend a friend to join esure, you can earn up to £1,000
Finally, because we know you’ll do a great job, you’ll have the opportunity to progress to advanced and expert levels which you’ll be rewarded for. Sounding just like you? Here’s how to apply.......
Start Dates: 11th December 2017 and 8th January 2018
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more