Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
esure are recruiting for an experienced Resource Planning Scheduling Manager to join our dynamic team at esure. This role is centred around deploying our resources in the most effective manner within the medium to short term fully utilising our WFM system. You will report into the Head of Planning and lead a high performing team of Scheduling Analysts. Working alongside a highly experienced Strategic Planning Manager and Resource Planning Manager (Real Time), and their teams, creating a high performing Resource Planning department servicing our operational and claims functions.
- Creates optimum shift patterns for cost effective shift utilisation and to support recruitment and backfill.
- Design overtime plan in line with demand requirements & budget allowances so influencing senior stakeholders & managing spend to plan.
- Accountable for investment and employee lifecycle activity plans in the budgets for all areas, shaping their delivery to maximize service levels.
- Liaises with the operational areas and HR to identify recruitment delivery resources and coordinate training delivery.
- Continually review call volumes and resource availability over the medium term, in order to achieve an effective balance of service levels, abandoned call rate and resource effectiveness, in line with business priorities, targets and recommend improvement/development.
- Creates staffing and recruitment schedules for Outsourced partners.
- Optimise effectiveness and drive suitable benefit case efficiencies from WFM application.
- Conduct external research and benchmarking exercises to understand best practice contact centre scheduling practices.
- Responsible for the line management of Analysts and through regular performance reviews identify and track training needs and implement resolutions including coaching and mentoring, and assist in the management of any performance issues adhering to esure HR Policies and Procedures.
- Deputises for the Head of function by maintaining a full understanding of the end-to-end resource planning cycle and representing the department in his absence.
- Attends and participates in management meetings providing required analysis. Delivers results of operational performance, discusses supporting analysis and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Expert resource planning skills: forecast & scheduling skills, assigning of non-call related activity.
Home Claims Specialist
We are looking for a Home Claims Specialist to join our dynamic and expanding Home Claims Team in our Manchester office.
The Home team deals with all aspects of claims for the esure and Sheilas’ Wheels Home products. They deal with first notification of a claim from the customer through to final settlement. The team will validate the claim at notification stage and instruct the appropriate supplier or negotiate a cash settlement, providing support and being empathetic to the customer throughout the life-cycle of the claim.
Using effective communication skills, the Home Claims Specialist will play a key role in providing our Home policyholders with an excellent standard of customer service, whilst ensuring all claims are dealt within the terms of the policy cover. Strong inter-personal skills, empathy and tact will be essential at all times, but particularly when circumstances of potential fraud are being investigated.
The Specialist’s role is primarily concerned with mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs to achieve agreed targets.
This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating with particular emphasis on conflict resolution. The Specialist plays a key role in achieving a balance between the provision of a quality service combined with the commercial focus required to ensure that the Company meets all targets
Using multiple communication methods as preferred by the customer, the Home Claims Specialist will schedule key touch points throughout the claim lifecycle to keep the customer fully informed as to how their claim is progressing. Using effective communication skills, they will also ensure the provision of a consistent and thorough approach to the handling of customers’ complaints.
Cyber Security Architect
esure is recruiting for a Cyber Security Specialist to provide technical expertise and insight to support the operational execution of the esure Cyber and information security framework.
This role will ensure that all data pertaining to esure and its customers is safeguarded against unauthorized or illegal access. To that end, ensure that all IT systems used by esure and its partners are appropriately secured against Cyber Threats.
Providing knowledge and expertise in the application, development and implementation of security controls to maintain the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of all esure IT systems. Providing guidance, supervision and oversight to esure’s outsource providers to ensure they execute their contractual obligations.
- Cyber and Information security/risk/incident analysis to support the front line defence of networks, protecting information from unauthorised access and violations. By analysing and assessing potential security risks, developing plans to deal with such incidents by putting measures in place to mitigate cyber threats
- Preparation of technical reports and risk analysis reports. .
- Planning, coordination and supervision of external penetration testers used to carry out tests on public facing systems
- Contribute to the management, development and oversight of the enterprise wide vulnerability scanning service for business as usual and project activities.Execute computer forensics analysis or investigations as required, coordinating activities with the esure Fraud team or external partners or organizations.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of an Information Security strategy and framework and map - aligned with overall IT and Business strategy/direction.
- Ensure the delivery of all IT security operational services provided by Capgemini or other third party providers.
- Responsible for working with other areas of IT and the business to identify priorities, put in place security solutions, standards and policies in the interests and benefit of the business
- Responsible for managing relationships across the business and ensuring that key Cyber security messages are delivered and managed
- Contribute to the delivery of the esure’s information & Cyber security improvement programme, including the implementation of policies, standards and procedures.
- Application and enforcement of esure information security policies
- Third party risk assessments including occasional external due diligence visits
- Contribute to the promotion of information & Cyber security awareness and education throughout the organisation.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge relating to the current Cyber threats and advise internal teams (IT & Business) as required.
- Provide oversight of esure IT Systems and technical controls, providing regular security reviews to ensure that risk controls are functioning correctly and that use of the company’s systems and processes is conforming with industry security standards.
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more