Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
Broker Support Customer Specialist
esure is recruiting a Broker Support Specialist to provide a comprehensive service to the Operations function dealing with all the administrative and accounting requirements for both new and existing policies. Being multi-skilled the Operational Support Agent will handle all enquiries both written and by telephone to administer all related accounts and general administrative work using a consistent and thorough approach to underwriting controls and Operational Support administration and accountancy related procedures.
- To action all tasks within the Operational Support environment, for example:
o Account Reconciliation
o Mail Requests/Diaries
o Web enquiries
o Filing/file search & destruction
- To achieve all workflow, productivity and quality targets in line with the Operational Support defined targets, whilst offering service excellence both internally and externally to maximise individual contribution to the business at all times.
- Carry out the full range of administration and accounts processes including policy amendments, batching, facilitation of debt recovery, filing, mail sort And Diaries (e.g. Chase 2, Admin, Accounts etc). This aspect of the role will comply with the TCF Principle of ensuring that our staffs are fully trained, both initially, and on an ongoing basis in all relevant processes and skills.
- Ensure that product and technical knowledge across all brands and products is maintained making appropriate referrals (in keeping with LUT level), to ensure service excellence is maintained in line with the relevant Best Practice Guides.
- To undertake any additional administrative/accounts tasks in a professional manner in line with the relevant Best Practice Guides.
- Adherence to esure Standards within Operations
- Comply with FSA/DPA requirements and Underwriting guidelines
- Take responsibility for own personal development in conjunction with their line manager
- Recognise and identify technical issues, escalating them appropriately
- Through Diary use, chase outstanding monies, direct debit mandates and indemnity claims to debt recovery stage
- Make amends/cancellations to Strata system where appropriate. This takes into account the TCF principle of ensuring we inform customers promptly and clearly of any significant changes to the products they have bought.
- Respond to customer/insurers queries via email or free text letter as appropriate
- Respond to Customer Support staff queries made on behalf of customers with regards to accounts
- Liaise with the panel of insurers on general policy queries such as claims updates, voided policies and CUE updates.
- Improve their performance against all targets in line with the Operational Support KPI’s and provide ideas and feedback to both the Team Manager and their peers to improve process handling and quality performance
Lead Product Manager / Owner (Retail, Marketing and Customer Solutions)
esure are recruiting for a Lead Product Manager / Owner (Retail, Marketing and Customer Solutions) to work with business representatives to define the Strategic Roadmap, setting priorities and developing high level plans. Defining business needs and managing the priority of these via the product backlog within an agile delivery environment. Collaboratively working within own team and across own discipline (or managing own multi-disciplined team) to ensure delivery to agreed programme portfolio / schedule and ongoing improvement of best practice processes throughout the Company. Stakeholder and relationship management within specific business areas or projects assigned. Developing capability and processes across the discipline and promoting a model of continuous improvement.
- Working with business representatives to define the Strategic Roadmap, setting priorities and developing high level plans to achieve this.
- Developing productive and robust relationships with key business representatives, to assist at the earliest stages of their change planning to help shape and form (with Architecture team) any ideas into sensible and valid requests for change which align with the overall Architecture Roadmap.
- Ensure benefits are aligned to target outcomes and challenge where benefits are unrealistic or insufficient to justify cost
- Management of the product backlog within Delivery Team once changes have been approved via the appropriate channels with the stakeholders
- Confidently engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships and using these to generate commitment and buy in.
- Undertake exploratory analysis in order to support the investigation of new business opportunities.
- Define business needs and user stories with the business stakeholder or business representatives and participate in the prioritisation of these changes with the Delivery Manager
- Ensure adequate definition of requirements and acceptance criteria exist across all the initiatives in your area, including the assessment and impact on Service and the Production Run environment.
- Evaluation of new change across the Delivery programme to assess Architectural fit, scale , Service aspects, run costs and impact / dependency on other changes
- To participate in capacity planning and resource planning across the discipline and for your delivery team
esure are recruiting for a Fraud Investigator to investigate and resolve a caseload of suspected fraudulent policies and minimise financial loss to the company.
- Responsible for evaluating indicators and investigating cases which includes gathering and presentation of evidence relevant to the case using multiple sources such as linked databases, internet and full scale searches of external source information that may not be readily available including telephone interviews. In accordance with procedures, regulatory requirements and legislation, to optimise successful action to prevent fraud.
- Accountable for making decisions on actions such as voiding or cancelling policies based upon evidence gathered and in-depth analysis completed.
- Respond to telephone and fax enquiries and ensure that appropriate information is passed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining accurate use of Case Management and additional databases to enable FPO to produce accurate MI.
- Responsible for providing information to the Insight team in relation to policy fraud rings for information sharing with the Insurance Fraud bureau or IFED.
- Responsible for ensuring there is full compliance with CIFAS rules and that operational activity adheres to all relevant legislation including the Data Protection Act.
- Support the Fraud Prevention Operations Team Leader with regards to identifying SIRA requirements, ad hoc projects and team improvements.
- Provide fraud training and development to new starters/team members/colleagues in other departments. In addition be able to handle first stage complaint calls.
- Provide colleagues feedback on cases and support quality checks.
- Recommend changes to processes and procedures between Fraud Prevention Operations and other relevant esure departments, including ongoing maintenance of best practice / operational guides.
- Participate in Fraud database user groups to discuss best practice and improvements.
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more