Welcome to esure, the best place to be for a great career.
Our mission is simple: We aim to make esure a great place to work for our people and provide the very best service to our customers.See all our jobs
Life at esure
Our customers really matter to us and doing a great job for them is what esure is all about. We believe happy, motivated employees will do the right thing for our customers so we go the extra mile to make esure a great place to work. We encourage people to be themselves and thrive on giving them the opportunity to make a difference everyday.
Home Claims Specialist
The Home team deals with all aspects of claims for the esure and Sheilas’ Wheels Home products. They deal with first notification of a claim from the customer through to final settlement. The team will validate the claim at notification stage and instruct the appropriate supplier or negotiate a cash settlement, providing support and being empathetic to the customer throughout the lifecyle of the claim.
Using effective communication skills, the Home Claims Specialist will play a key role in providing our Home policyholders with an excellent standard of customer service, whilst ensuring all claims are dealt within the terms of the policy cover. Strong inter-personal skills, empathy and tact will be essential at all times, but particularly when circumstances of potential fraud are being investigated.
The Specialist’s role is primarily concerned with mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs to achieve agreed targets.
This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating with particular emphasis on conflict resolution. The Specialist plays a key role in achieving a balance between the provision of a quality service combined with the commercial focus required to ensure that the Company meets all targets
Using multiple communication methods as preferred by the customer, the Home Claims Specialist will schedule key touch points throughout the claim lifecycle to keep the customer fully informed as to how their claim is progressing. Using effective communication skills, they will also ensure the provision of a consistent and thorough approach to the handling of customers’ complaints. .
Campaign Specialist (Cross-sell)
Management and delivery of agreed customer marketing campaigns aimed at creating incremental value for customers and esure. This includes delivering co-ordinated marketing activity, and ensuring we maximise all opportunities at key customer touchpoints, including our in-life comms, across all products and brands.
- Delivering the cross-sell/ up-sell/ retention strategy through the implementation of agreed campaigns across a range of channels (email, DM, Ops/outbound, digital touchpoints).
- Ensure all comms, inc in-life, provide information in a clear and jargon-free way; address customer needs; are compliant and maximise marketing opportunities where appropriate.
- Brief email, DM, and outbound data requirements to the Marketing Data Analyst identifying the best prospects to target.
- Brief print and documentation mailing suppliers on agreed copy and content improvements, ensuring all necessary stakeholders have been engaged and provided input.
- Working with the in house creative team, develop the creative needed for campaign activities.
- Take responsibility for following the agreed media approval process for all marketing materials, and ensure all items are also compliant with FCA regulation.
- Work with the preferred email supplier to ensure effective and timely implementation of email campaigns and develop a roadmap and execute tests to increase engagement and quote take up.
- Work with the preferred mailing house supplier to deliver the agreed direct mail tests, on time and within budget.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting of the campaigns to feed into the MI report and highlight where tests have affected quote and sales.
- Liaise with Operations to ensure that the Ops team are briefed in advance of any campaign activity.
- Raise purchase orders and receipt invoice payments.
- Collate, monitor and report the campaign results for cross and up-sell activities to ensure that campaigns are optimised and learnings taken on board for future activities.
- Take responsibility for the day to day liaison and instruction of the preferred email, DM and print suppliers.
- Take responsibility for the creative briefing process with the in-house agency for the agreed campaigns.
- Use MI and results to identify new tests and opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
- Ensuring the preferred agencies have all the information required to deliver to agreed service levels.
Operational Risk Manager
esure are recruiting for an Operational Risk Manager to be based at our Reigate Office.
- To support the Deputy CRO in ensuring that there is an effective framework for managing esure’s operational risks including appropriate transparency, governance and oversight
- Support business in the identification, assessment and effective treatment of operational risks
- Support business in establishing and monitoring against risk appetite statements, including through the use of key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Provide constructive challenge and appropriate testing of the adequacy of business risk controls
- Ensuring that management focus is proportionate to the materiality of the risk exposures
- Provide support, challenge and advice to management around business change and projects
- Responsible for establishing and developing high quality Risk policies, templates and protocols including risk measurement matrices, roles & responsibilities statements, risk registers, dashboards etc
- Attend and proactively contribute to forums, meetings, committees etc to maintain strong awareness of current business issues and challenges, acting as alternate for Deputy CRO, as necessary
- Risk representation at relevant esure Committees and Project Board/Steering meetings.
- Provide support to business in the implementation and development of local risk registers
- Provide workshop facilitation, support and training
- Challenge management risk and control assumptions
- Challenge and provide expertise in risk treatment options
- Provide reports to senior management, Board and external stakeholders enabling insights on operational risk on regular and ad hoc basis e.g. annual ORSA, quarterly CRO reporting, Risk Committee papers
- Responsible for ensuring that the risk framework is fully embedded, overseeing and assessing the controls and governance in place
- Risk Appetite/ Key Risk Indicators – work with business to
- Ensure that esure risk appetite statements and thresholds are robust and reflective of stakeholder objectives
- Ensure risk appetite is embedded within business processes and decision making
- Ensure Key Risk Indicators are appropriate and that there are robust processes for reporting and escalation
- Incidents and loss events – accountable for overseeing incidents and loss events through
- Business change and projects
- Controls adequacy – Ensure that key control assumptions are reviewed and challenged through a risk based approach
We are can-do, supportive, straightforward and transparent. We are esure
esure is a UK based personal lines insurer. We employ around 2000 people across four offices and our brands alongside esure include Sheilas Wheels and Gocompare. This website tells you all you need to know about what its like to work at esure and what makes us and our culture special. You can find out more about which roles we have available and also hear from some of our people about working for us.Find out more